Happy Holidays

Enjoy a view of Rockefeller Plaza.

Happy Holidays!





Comments

LizNoVeggieGirl said…
ooh, I LOVE New York City during the holidays (and all year round, haha) - gorgeous photographs!!

thank you for your comment on my blog - I haven't tried the Root beer float cupcakes yet, since I have not been able to track down root beer extract; but I've already made something else from 'My Sweet Vegan,' which I will be blogging about after Christmas (tomorrow's new blog post will feature other sweets that I've made recently) :0)
talisma said…
Happy Holidays too and thank you for these beautiful pictures... I miss so much NYC !
Dianne said…
It looks fabulous and very christmassy!

D :)
Sheltie Girl said…
Happy Holidays!

Sheltie Girl @ Gluten A Go Go
Allergic Girl® said…
thank you, happy and healthy holidays to you all!

Popular Posts