Food Liberation and Gluten-Free Bread

Catherine of Gluten-Free Guide forwarded me the Everybody Eats email saying they now had goodies available at Food Liberation on Lexington, between 89th and 90th streets. Yay!

I had a chance to stop by this week and stock up on GF dinner rolls and their GF baguettes. The manager/owner of Food Liberation was quite accommodating, he said he’d be happy to carry more of their line he just needs to know what we all want! So if you go in make sure to tell him which of your favorite EE items you’d like to see there.

I was very happy with the GF bread I picked up. As of yesterday, they had one loaf of challah, one loaf banana bread, and a pack chocolate chip cookie mix that he said was indistinguishable from the “real” thing.

Go, go, go!

Food Liberation Inc.
1349 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10128
(212) 348-2286

Comments

Mags said…
Wow, I was searching for gf cookie mix for a party, found your blog and have already called Food Liberation, which turnsout is not far from where I work! Blogs rule!

Popular Posts