Franklin Becker, Sheridan Square

I received this last week from one of my favorite allergy-friendly chefs here in NYC, Chef Franklin Becker:

"I just wanted you to know that I have accepted a new position as Executive Chef of Sheridan Square which is located on 7th Ave south between Charles and 10th street in the West village. I began on July 15th and hope to debut my new menu on August 11th.

Expect items such as Cherry wood grilled Octopus with shaved fennel, orange and mint; Satur Farms Baby Field Greens with Jasper Hill Blue "croutons" and crisp ham. We will also take full advantage of Sheridan Square's beautiful wood burning grill and oven to feature exceptional pieces of fish, meat and game. For dessert expect to see plays on American classics such as our "Flying Saucers" with macadamia brittle, dulce de leche and creme fraiche ice creams and Brown butter Pain Perdue with bananas "foster" and ovaltine ice cream.

Sheridan Square will be a peanut free environment and we will respect and care for those with dietary restrictions, aversions and allergies.


I hope to see you soon,

Franklin Becker
Executive Chef
Sheridan Square
134 7th Avenue at 10th Street
NY NY 10014
(212) 352 2237

Comments

Unknown said…
WOW! This sounds wonderful! It will be so much fun when my son is older and better able to enjoy a nice meal at a nice restaurant! Thank you for this info.

In all of your restaurant visits, have you found many that are "peanut free" environments? I have not experienced that yet, but then again, we eat out SO rarely!

Popular Posts