Coleman Natural® Gourmet Chicken Meatball



I don’t often eat prepared foods, like dinners. But I was pleasantly surprised by these Coleman chicken meatball samples that the company sent to me. My favorite was the Coleman Natural® Gourmet Chicken Meatballs - Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Provolone. Made by the same company that makes those Hans that I adore, I shouldn’t be all that surprised that I liked the Coleman’s products as well. Gluten-free, soy-free, no antibiotic or hormones, lots of flavor, not too high in calories. Pretty darn yum. I fried some up with a side of veggies and rice, but I could easily pop them into a red sauce for a quick meatball dinner with GF pasta or... wait - a GF meatball sandwich. Oh, even better. Thanks Coleman Natural® for these little beauties.

Comments

Popular Posts