Food Fete, Food Allergies

I was honored to have a table at this first of its kind event: Food Fete, an allergy-friendly, gluten-free vendors presenting their wares for the press. Many of my favorite colleagues, press, bloggers and manufacturers were there as well as some new friends.

***

My table of the Allergic Girl book with chocolate and candy lollies made exclusively for me by Indie Candy (top 8 free):


Rudi's were there - I still haven't tried them:


Redwood Hill Farm & Green Valley Organics Lactose-Free dairy products:


The Pacific people with all kinds of alternative "milks":


Everybody Eats:


Enjoy Life Foods:



General Mills:


***

Here's the full list:
Chobani Greek Yogurt
Cockspur Rum (bar sponsor)
Enjoy Life Foods
Everybody Eats
General Mills
Green Valley Organics Lactose-Free & Redwood Hill Farm
HomeFree, LLC
Lucini Italia
Mary’s Gone Crackers
National Peanut Board
Pacific Natural Foods
Pasta Prima
Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery


I hope to sample some of these goodies soon!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm curious. How does the National Peanut Board fits into the allergy-friendly picture?
Allergic Girl® said…
i can tell you: NPB does food allergy education (i did a video with them http://www.ciaprochef.com/foodallergies/index.html) and the say that peanut flour is gluten free.

Popular Posts