The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) is one of the most trusted resources for allergy, asthma and food allergy information. They've undergone a website restructure to make it easier to find reliable information. Have a look below.
From an AAAAI press release:
Redesigned AAAAI Website Features Most Extensive Collection of A/I Resources
When you’re looking for expert information on allergic diseases, make the new American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) website your first destination.
This product of nearly two years of work features streamlined navigation, a clean, contemporary look, an enhanced “search by conditions” section and expanded options designed to deliver the most extensive collection of allergy/immunology resources for journalists.
• Content organized by Conditions & Treatments so you can easily access basic information, symptoms, treatments, related clinical and consumer resources, and links to relevant research summaries all on a single page
• View summaries from The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI) and other journals, or use the enhanced search capabilities to look for research on a specific topic in Latest Research
• Use the A to Z Glossary to quickly find easy-to-comprehend definitions of allergy/immunology terms
• Look up articles on topics from anaphylaxis to skin allergy in the Library
• Visit the Newsroom for Media within the expanded About the AAAAI section for statistics, a photo gallery, access to experts and other media tools
No more searching around the Internet to find what you need. Resources and expert advice from allergists is here at the new AAAAI website. Visit www.aaaai.org today.
The AAAAI represents allergists, asthma specialists, clinical immunologists, allied health professionals and others with a special interest in the research and treatment of allergic and immunologic diseases. Established in 1943, the AAAAI has nearly 6,500 members in the United States, Canada and 60 other countries. The AAAAI's Find an Allergist/Immunologist service is a trusted resource to help you find a specialist close to home.