Holiday Planning, Food Allergy


It’s that time of year and I’m hosting Passover. I bought the New American Haggadah by Jonathan Safran Foer and Nathan Englander to use, I'll be leading the seder,  I’ve devised the menu and am cooking fifty percent of the below.

Right now, the menu consists of the below.

Apps:

Entrees:
Brisket
Chicken

Sides:
Roasted broccoli
Roasted cauliflower
Matzoh farfel

Dessert:
Gluten-free chocolate and vanilla cakes by Manischewitz

Drinks:
Wine
Juice
Water
There will be allergic girls and boys at the table as well as omnivores. I will make an announcement at the start of dinner, no double dipping, nor taking food with your own fork. I will keep all labels of anything pre-made as well as recipes of everything I make.

For you all, there will be recipes and pictures very soon.

**

Meanwhile, are you hosting this Passover and Easter weekend? Who are your guests? What are you making?

Comments

Popular Posts