Food Allergy Counseling

Food Allergy Counseling
Sloane Miller, MFA, MSW, LMSW, Food Allergy Counselor Speaking At Mylan Specialty / EpiPen Event (© Noel Malcolm 2013)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nizza, New Chef

*UPDATE: January 2012 CHEF MIKE is no longer at Nizza. We wish him well!*

Recently, I had a chance to sit down with the new chef at Nizza, one of my favorite haunts. Michael Schimelpfenig and I talked about Nizza’s new additions to their already delicious menu and their “Yes/Can Do” philosophyNumodo filmed it all on video for You Tube, which will be out soon. Meanwhile, I’m going to tempt you with these stills of the food I tried – everything was gluten-free, soy free, fish free, shellfish free, peanut free and tree nut free. And beyond good.

Stay tuned!


Socca and "Cuoco" salad
Funghi socca
Chicken pillard
Gnocci "stagione"
Lamb rack

No comments: